Studio B, measuring 1,368 square feet, is perfect for your smaller scale jobs. It can handle everything from white CYC stand-ups to multi-cam productions.
- 36″ X 38″ square feet – 12′ 6″ powered grid
- All power consumed is FREE. Every kilowatt you burn!
- Studio rental comes with free use of lighting board
- Hard CYC Wall with cove corner
- Head-to-toe green screen shooting
- Full grip, lighting, and production equipment
- Sound proof studio
- On-site personnel availability 24/7, 365
Power Specifications for Studio B
- One (1) Disconnect Panel: 208v, 3-phase & 300amp
- Distro: Three (3) 100amp circuits
- Lunch Boxes: Five (5) 20amp circuits
- Grid: Forty-Eight (48) 20amp dimmable curcuits
The Texas Suite Experience
Shooting in our mind-sized studio comes with a Texas-sized experience as you are given access to the Green Room and Viewing Room named after the Lone Star State, as well as our nearby make-up room called “Stephanie’s Barber Shop.” Whether you need ample space to lay out a wardrobe or fiddle with the props for the shoot, or if you just want a spot to view what’s going on in the studio next door, our Texas Viewing Room fills the bill. Conveniently located near the back garage, the studio can accommodate everything from large cars to large sets.