Video Production Studio B
Studio B, measuring 1,368 square feet, is perfect for your smaller scale video production jobs. Built to suit, it can handle everything from green screen stand-ups and small set builds to multi-camera productions and simple interview setups.
This space always defaults to empty, allowing you to customize it for exactly what you need for your production. Conveniently located adjacent to the back garage you’ll have easy access to your vehicle and our large storage area full of production gear.
- 36″ X 38″ square feet – 12′ 6″ powered grid
- All power consumed is FREE. Every kilowatt you burn!
- Studio rental comes with free use of lighting board
- Hard CYC wall with cove corner that can be painted any color
- Head-to-toe green screen shooting options
- Full grip, lighting, and production equipment packages available
- Fully treated for sound proofing
- On-site personnel availability 24/7, 365
Power Specifications for Studio B
- One (1) Disconnect Panel: 208v, 3-phase & 300amp
- Distro: Three (3) 100amp circuits
- Lunch Boxes: Five (5) 20amp circuits
- Grid: Forty-Eight (48) 20amp dimmable curcuits
The Texas Suite Experience
Shooting in our mid-sized video production studio comes with a Texas-sized experience as you are given access to the Green Room and Viewing Room named after the Lone Star State. Just down the hall is the dedicated make-up room called “Stephanie’s Barber Shop.” This space offers two bays for talent to have makeup applied, while one of the bays has a hair stylist sink at the ready.
Whether you need ample space to lay out wardrobe or arrange the props for your shoot, or if you just want a spot to view what’s going on in the studio next door, our Texas Viewing Room fills the bill. This space, which used to house a permanent control room, is big enough to act as a second green room or staging area.